Tours and Luncheons
TOUR OF HOPE MINISTRIES
Advanced reservations are required. To reserve a spot, CLICK HERE to link to our CONTACT US page. Complete the registration form and check the tour box. Our staff will be in touch to confirm with you. If you have certain dates that you’d like to attend, indicates those in the comment box. For groups of 10 or more, if our tour times do not fit your schedule, please indicate dates and times that you would like to tour. We will contact you and try to accommodate your schedule.
COMMUNITY AWARENESS TOUR—All facilities—Transportation is provided.
Community Awareness Tours are a wonderful way to see first hand the transforming power of compassion.
Tours are offered:
• On the fourth Tuesday evening of each month beginning at 6 p.m.
• On the fourth Wednesday morning of each month beginning at 9 a.m.
• Or by appointment
SINGLE FACILITY TOURS
- Tour just Bethel Mission Emergency Shelter for homeless men—30 minutes
- Tour just Hope Café—our community dining hall—15 minutes
- Tour just Door of Faith—our long-term recovery center for homeless men—30 minutes
- Tour just Hope Family Center—our long-term residential and life recovery program for homeless single mothers and their children—30 minutes
- Tour just Hope Bargain & Community Outreach Center—20 minutes
LEADERSHIP LUNCH AND LEARN
Leadership Lunch and Learns are times set aside to acquaint area clergy and ministry leaders, civic and corporate leaders with our ministry. We will present our numerous opportunities for volunteer and other involvement. Lunch and Learns include free lunch at our Hope Café followed by a facility tour and Q & A. The Lunch and Learn is conducted from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Advance reservations are required. To indicate your interest, please complete our
and check the Leadership Lunch & Learn box. Our staff will be in touch to confirm with you.