Community Awareness Tours
We’ve been known to call our Community Awareness Tours the “I had no idea!” tours. Because that’s what we hear so often when people take a tour of all our ministry centers and see in-person the programs and services we provide for homeless men, women and children.
Community Awareness Tours are offered regularly at the following times:
- The third Tuesday evening of each month beginning at 6 p.m.
- The third Wednesday morning of each month beginning at 9 a.m.
Advance reservations are required for our Community Awareness Tours. To reserve a spot, fill out our Information Request Form and check the “Community Awareness Tour” box. We will contact you to follow up.
Single Facility Tours
We also offer single facility tours of each of our ministry centers. These are arranged by appointment only. Please contact us at (515) 265-7272 or email@example.com if you are interested in taking a tour of any of the following ministry centers:
- Bethel Mission emergency shelter for homeless men (30 minutes)
- Hope Café community dining hall (15 minutes)
- Door Of Faith long-term life-recovery center for men (30 minutes)
- Hope Center for Women and Children (30 minutes)
- ENCORE Thrift Store (20 minutes)
Leadership Lunch & Learn
Leadership Lunch & Learns are times set aside to acquaint area clergy and ministry leaders, civic and corporate leaders with our ministry. During Lunch & Learns, we present the many opportunities for volunteer and other involvement.
Lunch & Learns include free lunch at our Hope Café followed by a facility tour and Q&A. They take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Advance reservations are required.
To sign up for a Lunch & Learn, fill out our Information Request Form and check the “Lunch & Learn” box. Or contact us at (515) 265-7272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.